Why Choose Infolink Communications?
Infolink applies our expansive knowledge of leading industry products and solutions with over 220 pre-vetted global carriers to work with; we help you design effective solutions for your business. Infolink accelerates the process by negotiating favorable terms and rates on contracts. The Infolink Advantage is that we take away the distraction of dealing and negotiating with the seamlessly endless stream of technology sales and support personnel.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
Infolink Communications’ fundamental pledge to our customers is to provide trustworthy analysis of their business with reliable technology recommendations to provide enhanced operational and productivity outcomes. Infolink is committed to ensuring that all customers receive the highest level of service and support starting with our initial contact, during the sales process, installation and ongoing through the life of the contract. The Infolink Communications promise is to always remain true to our standards.ort personnel.
Infolink Communications Trusted Technology Advisor
Speciality Practices and Services
- Unified Communications -Optimize your business communications with enterprise-class voice, fax, text, call handling, mobile apps, and BYOD capability. Experience reduced monthly costs, without capital equipment associated with legacy phone systems.
- SD-WAN increases network agility and reduces cost for connecting multiple locations. The SD WANs single console and uniform software deployment makes it possible to monitor network and application performance at any point in the network.
- Contact Center -Keep your customer service and salespeople working at peak efficiency with tools that route customers to the most available people possessing the right skills while helping your outbound sales and customer service employees reach their customers and prospects more efficiently.
- Cloud Solutions transform Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) to a more flexible and manageable Operation Expenditures (OPEX) structure.
- loT- Enhanced predictive maintenance, Asset tracking, connected Operations, intelligence Unified KPIs and Operation management improvement utilizing IoT.
- Cybersecurity- Protecting your Enterprise’s Value. Defending your business which took years to create against attacks that could destroy your business in minutes.
- Circuit Monitoring- A no cost service for Infolink sourced circuits, 24 /7 monitoring, instant notification of a circuit going down and user dashboard to view circuit performance.
- NOC SERVICES- 24/7 tier one NOC for ticket resolution for repair of circuit outages that have been detected by our circuit Monitoring platform.
What Our Clients Say About Us
”Four years ago, we took on the challenge of standardizing our voice and internet configuration over several states. John Kuzmier with the Infolink Communication team has been invaluable with the guidance and assistance throughout the process. The professionalism and experience ensure that each project is organized in manner that keeps expectations on target. John Kuzmier’ s wealth of knowledge in the IT industry make him excellent consultant in various aspects that relate to any company size or industry. The relationship we have built makes him a great fit for our team.Frank CasamassimaChief Technology Officer
WORK SMART, BE AGILE, MAKE THE CHANGE
Infolink lets you simplify your Technology Procurement and Management.