SD-WAN is a combination of technologies designed to seamlessly and securely combine circuits from one or multiple carriers and multi locations into one seamless network allowing for easy network changes. SD-WAN increases network agility and reduces cost for multiple locations. The SD-WAN single console and uniform software deployment makes it possible to monitor network and application performance at any point in the network.
SD-WAN can combine high quality Dedicated Internet Access and MPLS circuits with low cost cable broadband circuits, fixed wireless circuits or satellite. Benefits of a SD WAN Include:
- Replace high cost MPLS/private bandwidth with low cost internet connections
- Respond in real time to network performance and route around issues
- Easy to deploy and maintain
- MPLS-like performance of real-time and critical applications (QOS)
- Application level analytics
- Increase network resiliency
- Efficiently manage all network connections
- Improve network utilization
- Allows us to choose the lowest costs circuits for every location
- Former “backup networks” are no longer sitting dormant 98% of the time
- Simplified network management with detailed reporting
- Quick Turn-up
- Superior application performance for latency sensitive cloud applications
Over the past 15 years, Infolink Communications has worked with businesses like yours, across the United States, to provide the optimal SD-WAN solutions to meet current and future business needs. We partner with over 220 carriers businesses, engaging with their engineers to match the best solutions with your business needs. As your trusted advisor we do the research and work with you to evaluate, plan, implement and provide follow up support.